Friday, April 25

Am I turtley enough for the turtle club?

Having had a minor bout of the mean reds, I was looking for something to cheer me up. Chocolate was off the menu, because I'd already had one dairy milk caramel today. Exercise also releases endorphins, but it was cold, wet and 10pm, so that didn't really appeal. And then I remembered this. Put simply, The Master of Disguise is the most ridiculous, nonsensical and yet hilarious film I've ever seen. Especially this scene.


Such a tonic. If you haven't seen it, you should pick a copy up - it's always in sales really cheaply, I guess my sense of humour isn't shared by the public at large. Don't watch it straight away, but hold onto it for a rainy day. You won't be disappointed.

There is a fashioney post coming later, I just thought I'd share that first!

xx

No comments: